Business Setup in Laos
Business Setup in Laos nowadays, businesses are no longer exclusive to domestic markets, as they operate on an increasingly global scale. The development of a contemporary company often includes the establishment of overseas branches and subsidiaries. Recently, Asia has become home to one of the most dynamic and competitive markets, which prompted many companies to establish branches on the continent. Tokyo Consulting Firm is composed of highly experienced professionals who specialize in establishing and registering offices and parent companies in Laos. Moreover, our adept professionals are well-versed with market trends and provide every service to help our clients in Incorporate your business in Laos and fulfill the requirements in a proper & immediate manner.
Ever since its inception in 1998, Tokyo Consulting Firm, Laos continues to keep its rigorous and up-to-date knowledge base through market R&D. Owing to our approach and ability to furnish best quality services to our clients, we have been able to earn recognition as one of the best Consulting Firms for Business setup in Laos.
When starting business in Laos, every aspect of the incorporation must be taken into account, such as Laos law, regulations, customs, and so on. The different types of business organizations in Laos according to Laos law are as follow:
Promotion Formation and Incorporation of Companies (LLP/ Private/Public/WOS) and matters related therewith including choice of type of company, name availability, drafting of MOA, AOA and other related documents.
- Registration of Charges, Preparation of Search and Status Reports
- Adviser/ Consultants in issue of shares (Equity/Preference) and other securities
- Private placement of shares and other securities
- Change in Name of the Company
- Change of Objects of the Company
- Change of Registered Office of the Company
- Filing, registering, representing, attesting, verifying documents including forms, returns, and applications by or on behalf of the Company as an Authorized Representative
- Pre- Certification of Forms and Documents
- Maintenance of Secretarial Records, Statutory Books and Registers
- Filing of petitions before NCLT
- Advising on Legal and Procedural matters under FEMA
- Filing of ARC, FC-GPR and FC-TRS
- Obtaining RBI/FIPB Approvals
- Filing of Annual Return on Foreign Liabilities & Assets Reporting
- Opening of Branch/Project/Liaison Office in Laos
- Value Adds Tax (VAT)
- Service Tax Registration
- Shops & Establishment Registration
- Professional Tax Registrations
- DIN Number
|Primarily to collect and survey information
|Operating activities, physical sales allowed
|Subjected to specific industry regulations
|Equipment and machinery for manufacturing may be borrowed.
Furthermore, our multilingual professional staff has experience from several companies, with credentials such as CPA and USCPA, which enables us to create financial statements under GAAP or IFRS. We strive to provide business set up services with highest level of professionalism at the most competitive prices. Our global strategy and implementation services team provides:
- Business case development
- International due diligence (Financial, Strategic, Operational)
- Implementation (Joint ventures partnerships, Greenfield projects, Strategic alliance, Global acquisitions)
- In-country support (Traditional financial and accounting services, including audit and international tax solutions, Supplier development programs, Program management)
- True client advocacy
Our staff can answer inquiries and meet promptly with prospective customers using English, Thai, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Mongolian , Filipino, and Khmer.